Wednesday, December 26, 2007

2K8

Notice my title is one character shorter then the expected minimum number of characters to express the topic. I like to think in those terms, 'cause in the nineties, abbreviations were the wave of the future. Now it is the future, and we don't need to save space in hex Unicode characters or whatever; external hard drives are only fifty cents per gig! But it's not futuristic if it isn't shorter then necessary!


First off, may I be the first to say Happy New Year 2008! (I may very well be the first to say it... I am, after all, nearly a week early.

I'll keep this brief. Here's my New Year's Resolutions:
  1. Every day, I will go out of my way to do at least one thing that makes me physically stronger.
  2. Every day, I will learn something that makes me mentally and morally stronger.
  3. Every week, I will have something creative constructed to show for my efforts throughout that week.
  4. Every month, I will eat something I believe to be allergic to - just to see if I really am or not.
Sound good? Maybe I'll specify some clearer guidlines. (For example, I must go out of my way to be physically stronger. i.e., I must do something I otherwise would not have done!)

Well, we'll see how this plays out.

I can only expect, awesomely?

--
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment