Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yet another of my favourite webcomics...

but this time, no one will read it.
(...for a different reason than usual, at least.)

I just got some terrible news. I thought I would share it.

Matt Milby's domains have expired. He drew a comic called Malfunction Junction, which featured himself working at a gas station in Ohio. Unfortunately, I could only find one of them copied by someone else on the internet. That picture is posted below.





Since I'm posting on a dead webcomic, I feel obligated to recommend Kid Radd. It's done with moving .gif images, which is annoying at first. And the first "chapter" does suck a bit... But when you get into the plot, it entices you thoroughly. When thinking of its ending, I still get choked up. You can still find it here.

--
D. Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment