Friday, February 6, 2009

Best president ever


I was all set to post something relatively insightful today. Really, I was. I even had a pull quote.

But rampant discrimination in journalism will have to wait. Instead, I've found one of those things that makes you love the Internet.

Barack Obama - in case you don't keep up with the news, the new President of the United States, that big country to the south from where we get all our guns and fast-food chains - wrote an autobiography a few years back.

That in itself is not particularly interesting. What is noteworthy is that the autobiography includes quotes from an old friend of Barack's, a man who had, shall we say, less than Presidential language.

So what?

Well, this autobiography also happens to come in an audiobook format. Read by its author. Which means we get audio clips of Barack Obama saying things like "You ain't my bitch, nigga! Get your own damn fries!".

Here you go. Don't say I never give you anything.

--Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment