Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rated E: For Everyone

What level of education is required to read your blog?

I came across this little website that judges blogs. At first I thought it was a bit superficial, but I thought I'd give it a go. In the end, it seemed to rate the blogs I enjoy most at a rather high level, so I thought I'd put a bit of a plug here for it. And while I'm at it, I should probably use it on us.

May I be the first to congratulate us here at honeygarlic.blogspot.com on our rating at:

blog readability test



Consider what this means: Our blog is not cryptic, and our target audience is wide. (Although, admittedly, I'm a little insulted. I'd be more insulted if I actually posted on it from time to time.)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must rate the other blogs I read! (And judge my other blog.)

--
D. Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment