Sunday, November 23, 2008

Double-Clicking Madness!

It's term-paper time, and my desktop is cluttered with Word documents. To try and sort out what's important from what can be put off, I usually start their filenames with numbers or exclamation marks... But that's not working anymore. I need something even more obvious... I need a bigger selection of icons.

Good thing there's the icon archive! It's got icons for all your Windows, Mac, or Linux needs!

Shown right are some examples of clever social-network icons to look like they were scanned from a ballpoint pen. (Maybe they were!) I just downloaded the Buuf collection for a wide variety of fun and excitement in my documents! Many of them have long names of perhaps inside jokes, and many of those are potentially obscene, but the icons turn out alright.

So point your browser to the icon archive today and find yourself something more fun to double-click!

--
D. Phillips



(p.s.: Ryan, I take it you gave up on labels... but I'll continue to use only the ones you've created. Now excuse me while I Google "Bovine" for the next half hour in preperation for my next post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment