Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CBS May Have Covered the Election in HD, but CNN Covered it in 3D!

Ryan did a post on something I usually write about? Then Danny's writing on CNN's election coverage.



So, who saw the holographic interview on CNN last night? Yeah, me neither... I just channel surfed through it.

From the second or two that I saw, I thought it was very well done. They kept camera angles consistent... and even though Jessica Yellin seemed to have no feet, it's a step in the direction of the Simone film.

The difference between this and things like this in the past is just that it's a live broadcast, I suppose. Something about it seems fancier than your typical green screen... and I hope it's not the glow that's surrounding the hologram. And yet, we've still seen live things like this in the past from CNN.



--
D. Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment