Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CAUTION: Hot Beverage

I was watching some Japanese cartoon about a professor called "Mr. Despair" (or, I guess the Japanese equivalent of that... I'm sure it was a clever pun in their language), and it made a joke about Westerners suing over ridiculous things.

You know the type of thing I mean. Like for sexual harassment when a teacher looks at a student for too long... Or suing McDonald's over serving too hot coffee. (With the new iced-coffee flavors, could someone file on brain-freeze? I should like to see that.)

What I'm getting at is, what ever happened to stupid lawsuits like that? Don't tell me America has smartened up... I want to see something really ridiculous like a town called Sin City suing the movie for slander. Or maybe someone suing a spam company after he falls for their game.

But I guess we've smartened up. It sure would rock if someone posted some current stupid lawsuit links in the comments section of this blog though!

--
D. Phillips



P.S.
On second thought, I actually hate this sort of thing. But I'm sure someone does, and they might find this site one day. Do it for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment