Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Never again...

...will I claim that something will be my 'last entry' on politics.

Because you never know when something like Warren Kinsella announcing his return to the Liberal strategy team will pop up.

Kinsella, of course, is a former top strategist for Jean Chretien, who later became a blogger and has become a regular spot on my tours of the Internet. Besides the fact that he's intelligent, informed, and regularly consults the opinion of his goldfish, he's good at what he does. Case in point, taken from today's post:

I'm now looking forward to doing to the federal Tories what we did to the Ontario ones, with all that means.


I think this is going to be good.

--Ryan

(P.S. I really do have a lot of really neat things lined up for the next while, including something that will revolutionize how you write essays, something that will revolutionize how you listen to music, and a really funny webcomic. By "really funny", I mean "really funny, unlike anything Dan might link to".)

No comments:

Post a Comment