Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Channel surfing

11:21 PM.

Former prime minister Paul Martin is being interviewed by George Strombolopolous (no, I didn't look that up) on CBC.

I wonder if the Daily Show is back from commercials yet.

It is!

Jon Stewart is interviewing actor/comedian Steve Martin.

I wonder if they're related.

I doubt it.

Although they do both have prominent noses.

I wonder which one of of them is older.

Paul looks older, but Steve's a hollywood guy, so it's hard to tell.

That must really be quite the family reunion.

I wonder which one's funnier.

Steve's getting more laughs, but The Hour's audience is generally small and sober, in stark contrast to the Daily Show's pack of hyenas. The CBC audience seem more willing to laugh at worse jokes.

I hope Steve doesn't start getting jealous of Paul.

I think I need some sleep.

--Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment