Friday, March 28, 2008

Here, there, and everywhere

A few quick things before I run out of ways to procrastinate on schoolwork...

CAS are still on strike. I'm not handing in any assignments for those courses, but don't mistake that for me taking a stand. All I really care about is that the strike ends soon, regardless of what terms end up in the final contract.

The sags of "what will be moving into those new buildings on Icomm?" is nearing a completion. The LCBO moved next to Price Chopper. Throw in a Williams, and there's probably only room for one other entity in the mall proper. Then there's the old LCBO building, which they've said they're looking at selling.

It snowed this morning. That wasn't nice.

Leafs are officially out of the playoffs. I seem to remember predicting that to happen back at the start of the season. Luckily, I've forgotten all my other predictions.

The Internet is running out of space. Obviously we need to start evaporating more old Geocities and Fortunecity pages into the cloud.

And, uh, I guess that's it.

--Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment