Tuesday, March 11, 2008

All apologies

So I said I'd have something cool up on the weekend. I lied.

Turned out I spent most of the weekend either shovelling snow or taking pictures. Not at the same time, fortunately, that could have been disastrous.

And since I lack motivation at the moment, I'll do what any good lazy journalist would do - look out for BIG ROUND NUMBERS! You see, this is the hundredth post here at honeygarlic! Go us!

The ever-reliable Wikipedia notes that 100 is the sum of the first nine prime numbers. On a slightly less geeky note, it's also the number of tiles in a standard Scrabble set.

Moreover, if you divide it by four, you get twenty-five. Which is, coincidentally, the number of answers needed to finish From A to craZy, a word puzzle from the folks who brought you Funny Farm.

--Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment