Friday, January 21, 2011

Junkotique Finds

So last weekend I went to Cola to visit mom and dad and while there, mom and I went junk-o-tiquing (not a word, I am aware, just love that my mom calls it this!)  I am such an impulsive buyer-a serious problem!  I know what I like, I see things that I like, so I get them-this is why I don't go shopping often!  The problem is I love the "thing" but have no where to put the "thing"-anyone else with me on this???  It's just hard to resist a cheap price at a junk store.  Big R is ready to put all my finds on the street because they are infringing on his garage space.....



The above table was found here in Mt. P and I saw it within 30 seconds of walking into the place.  It had my name written all over it!!! Look at the legs!!!   I will find a place for this-either on the new porch we don't have or the new playroom we don't have-Ha!  And yes, the above picture is taken in our junky and dirty garage that I want to change into an all white dreamland.


Pair of lamps-one with a harp, one without.  Needs some rewiring and shades, but I thought they were pretty cool.


 Broken piece on the bottom, can't get the harp off (semi problemo) and new shade/rewiring needed.  All of these "easy" fixes will probably double my price of what they originally cost-oh well.

And lastly, this is a planter or a trashcan.  Needs a little brass polish and then we'll be good to go.  What have you found lately?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment