Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Season

What is it? November tenth? Awesome! You know what that means!

In the Williams, where I now sit enjoying a dark mocha, a tree sits off in the glass conference room, lightly decorated with tinsel and garnishing. This is plenty appropriate, as it is the first snowfall of the year.

But the muzak which I've grown to love so dearly (despite what most people might say), has been replaced by Greensleeves and five... make that six renditions of Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas.

Is it too early for this type of behavior? Nah... We are only gradually moving into the spirit. My mocha is just a mocha. No peppermint shot, no Kahlua, no red and green sprinkles on the whipped cream.

I think we still have time before this season begins to play out.

And when it does, I can only imagine it will be flawlessly.

--
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment