Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

My usual methods of procrastination have let me down, so I've finally decided to make use of our savory and oh-so-saucy blog.

First off, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a beautiful bird with more stuffing than they could stuff into themselves. I personally had a ham, which is cool too.

I'm thankful for this chance to get good grades in school this year. Why, here's my first chance! Conveniently timed such that employment training at the Sanderson Centre can only prove to motivate me, I have my first two term papers as well as a Stats test this week. (I'm really not complaining. I'm writing this down in hopes that I'll remember to get ready for this week.)

What am I actually thankful for? Oktoberfest was a bit enjoyable. I didn't partake to any worthwhile extent, but my sister probably did. That could be why she missed the ham. Or perhaps she just jumped on the chance to have Turkey instead.

Alright, one last chance to seriously be thankful on this Thanksgiving day: I'm thankful for my good fortune, as I had my phone number changed to spell out my name. (And as soon as Bell lets me pay my bill to receive calls, I might actually appreciate it.)

There are things, events, and especially people that I am thankful for, but after the sorry list I started with... I think it's disrespectful to bring them up.

How's this for a cheesy answer? I'm thankful that you read this entry!

We'll see how well that plays out.

I can only imagine flawlessly.

--
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment