Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm a zombie-punching pen pal

Dear Pen Pal,

Today Candice got bit by a rabid car.

She was crossing the road when it leaped out from the opposing turning lane. From what I understand, she slid up and down the hood before landing on the ground in front of the car.

The particularly scary part: He almost kept driving.

We met some nice people after that... A city worker who could only have been more awesome if he looked like Kurt Vonnegut (oh wait, he did!), and a cop with more character in his moustache than I have in my smile (if it were possible).

So, dear pen pal, the moral of this story is to wear a bicycle helmet when crossing at Darling and Clarance.


In other news, I'm still unemployed. (Very unfortunate, since Candice won't be able to work for a few days...)

And congrats on your new gig! And I'm sorry to hear of the lack of waffles at your brunch... Who has a brunch buffet without waffles?





Your partner in ink... less the ink,


--
D. Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment