Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2K9

Happy 2009, folks! I suppose this is the primier post of the year on honeygarlic.blogspot.com, so without further delay:

F1RST!

Now that that's out of the way, here are my 2008 resolutions:

  • Every day, I will go out of my way to do at least one thing that makes me physically stronger.
  • Every day, I will learn something that makes me mentally and morally stronger.
  • Every week, I will have something creative constructed to show for my efforts throughout that week.
  • Every month, I will eat something I believe to be allergic to - just to see if I really am or not.

  • Not bad. I blew the first two in September, having moved back to Brantford and lost the will to excercize. As for the third, it was arguably lost around May/June. Not for any particular reason... I just lost the habit.

    My final resolution was to eat something I believe to be allergic to. (Wow... that's bad grammar.) I did this once a month, every month, until now. (As I type this, I have four hours to eat a shrimp to keep at least that one resolution from last year. I found sushi! Got it covered! Uh oh, my throat's closing...)

    Here are my resolutions for this year:
    1. Re-try my third resolution from last year: Every week, I will have something creative constructed to show for my effots throughout that week. To maintain this, I'll keep a weekly record to be posted on my other blog, here.
    2. Up my GPA by two points for next term. (This shouldn't be too hard. For our non-Laurier readers, our school works on a twelve point system.)
    3. Be healthier in these respects:
      • Eat less grease. (i.e. Switch to margerine instead of butter and limit my use of the deep frier.
      • Make a five minute effort towards physically demanding excersize each day.
      • Floss daily.
    That's it for me. You may recal, Ryan's resolutions were 1280x768. I have reason to believe he's kept them. I'm sure our beloved readers can expect a post shortly from him.

    --
    D. Phillips

    No comments:

    Post a Comment