Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Time Delayed Blogging

Yay!

Blogger has announced Future-Dated Posts will be published only once that time has come. This gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside; Google loves me.



I wrote some Google guy a few months ago asking how to do this. At the time my response was "No dice!" so this is making me very happy. Now Ryan can freely blog at any time without fear of overdoing it, and I might have some more regular writings on my alternate blog. (Not too soon, mind you. When a spurt hits me though, it might get better.)

Note: If you want to publish it now with a future date, first publish it first with the current date, and then edit that date. Already published posts won't be retracted unless deleted.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some time-delayed blogging to do!

--
D. Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment