Saturday, September 8, 2007

Welcome to honeygarlic.blogspot.com!

Hello there!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Ryan, and if you're reading this, you didn't need to be told that, because you know who I am. What you don't know, or at least didn't until five minutes ago, is that I've decided to start a blog. I don't really know why.

Regardless, I have a handful of ideas for things to write about, and I'm sure I'll come up with more over time. There's no strict topics I will or will not cover in this blog - music, news, politics, sports, reviews of movies/books, and general observations on life as a university student in Brantford.

It won't just be me, though - there'll be others blogging as well. Depending who you are, you might know some of them. They'll introduce themselves whenever they feel like it.

If you want to write for this blog, just drop me a line and I'll make it happen.

Thank you for making it to the end of the first post, and bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment