Tuesday, September 11, 2007

honeygarlic.blogspot.com welcomes you!

Hello there!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Dan, and if you're reading this, you didn't need to be told that, because you don't really need to know who I am. What you might want to know, or at least might find vaguely humorous, is that I've decided to copy Ryan's opening paragraph to his first post. I don't really know why.

My contributions to this blog have the same hazy guidelines as any other posters'. I plan keep my posts limited to one topic per post, and not cover many tangents as my mind wanders. Such topics that I plan to post on include my insights to university life, opinions on products, thoughts on books, and perhaps (though I'll try to keep it brief) predictions for my cycle of soap operas. (Or whatever genre you would rather place "Battlestar", "Doctor Who" and "Heroes".)

We'll see how well this plays out.

I can only imagine flawlessly.

--
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment