Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Coleen Garcia Sad for Good Vibes Upcoming Finale

Young actress Coleen Garcia expressed sadness now that ABS-CBN's teen show "Good Vibes" is about to end.

In an interview with abs-cbnNEWS, Garcia said she's going to miss everything about the show.

"I'm gonna miss everything about Good Vibes. I'm gonna miss taping, I'm gonna miss watching Good Vibes, I'm gonna miss the prod[uction], the staff because they are friendly and nice to us.

"I'm gonna miss bonding with the cast members and everything because every time nagta-taping kami, automatic bonding na yon."

The newbie actress said she will forever treasure her experiences with Good Vibes, her first TV show.

"I learned so much from Good Vibes. Yung Good Vibes, it really tackles different issues so you really learn a lot," she said.

Garcia is also one of the judges of ABS-CBN's talent show "Showtime."

Source: www.abs-cbnnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment