Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cherrie Pie Picache Excited to be Back on Primetime

Award-winning actress Cherry Pie Picache is thrilled to be back on primetime television with her upcoming series, "My Binondo Girl."



"Yes, thank you. I really miss it. I miss appearing on primetime," she told abs-cbnNEWS.com during a press conference for the romantic comedy series top billed by young actress Kim Chiu.



Picache's last primetime show is ABS-CBN's defunct television series "Noah" with hunk actor Piolo Pascual.



"Nagpapasalamat ako. Namahinga din ako so ang tagal. My last was 'Noah' noong January so I'm excited to come back. August na so that's about 6 months of resting, excited tapos kontrabida pa ang role ko, so maganda," she said.



In "My Binondo Girl," Picache will play the character of Margaret dela Vega.



Asked if she is not getting tired of doing antagonist roles, Picache replied, "Kontrabida na yata ako all the way. Hindi naman nakaka-stress, mas maganda 'yon kapag nasa soap mas napapaglaruan mo."



Aside from "My Binondo Girl," Picache is also busy promoting her indie movie, "Isda."



Source: www.abs-cbnnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment