Saturday, August 16, 2008

I tube, you tube, we all tube for Youtube

If you were on this blog in the last 24 hours or so, you saw something unusually incoherent (even by my standards) - the "Hello My Baby" frog from a few weeks ago, followed by a line of garbage text.

Well, there's a reason for that. Before I made the original post with that video, I tried putting the video on the blog directly through Youtube. When I do this, I include a bit of gibberish which I can then edit to real text after it's been posted. I got the usual message stating that "the video will appear on your blog shortly."

Apparently "shortly" means "three weeks later", hence what you saw earlier.

I'm actually in Boston for the weekend, and I'll have a full report up sometime after I'm home Monday night, but suffice it to say that Americans are fat and seafood is tasty (there might be a correlation there).

--Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment