Monday, June 15, 2009

Why I didn't stay up past midnight

I learn what I missed thanks to the magic of a Twitter search:

"loris can lick my balls."
"Amen to that! I will never miss LORIS night."
"Tapping out of Loris. I'll live to fight another day."
"And what do I find two scant hours later while struggling with LORIS nonetheless? Another fly!"
"gave up on LORIS"
"Just finished on loris... why does that site HATE me so much? And to top it off, I got rejected by the anthro dept for being a music kid! =( "
"i got a campus restriction error for a class at the campus I go to... how is THAT possible LORIS??"
"Loris deserves a good shanking"
"is glad twitter is faster than her university's class enrollment system. stupid LORIS"
"i hate u so much loris..... "
"LORIS is effing stupid"
"LORIS is too slow... and no journalism classes are showing... how will i graduate now!"
"It's that time again. /cracksknuckes - LORIS course registration website... let's dance."
"One course down...... Nine to go. You'd think Laurier would invest in some cloud server support right now. But, Laurier IT is also the suck."
"One of the classes I signed up for has no name. It's called "TBA". Laurier fills me with confidence."
"picking the courses is taking forever, the laurier servers are over loaded...its going to be a long night.. "
"Next up in WLU's reinvigoration plan should be an upgrade of the tech infrastructure. It's been this bad for years and only gets worse!"

Unfortunately, I'm *also* getting the campus error for a class at my campus, have to fill out forms to take two or maybe three other courses, and two I wanted are full.

But at least I got a full night's sleep.

--Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment