Saturday, April 18, 2009

On "Omegle"

I highly recommend the website Omegle if you want to talk to strangers when your bored and lonely.

Sometimes you find creepy people. Sometimes you find true philosophers. Sometimes you find 'bots'. But all the time, you find entertainment!

Here's some fun examples!

Conversation #1

Me: Hi!
Stranger: im man looking for a ciber sex on msn.. do you want?
Me: I should warn you... I'm the same gender as you.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Conversation #2

Stranger: FRANCE, I HEARD YOU WERE TOUCHING MY SISTER, YOU BASTARD. I'LL SHOOT YOU, I SWEAR.
Me: I'm Canada!
Stranger: CANADA
Me: That's me!
Me: Wait... YOU ARE FRANCE!
Stranger: I AM NOT
Me: What were you doing touching your sister?
Stranger: I-I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF

Conversation #3

Stranger: boob ass wiener
Me: I know you are, but what am I?
Stranger: in the closet?

Conversation #4

Stranger: Hi!
Me: hello
Stranger: With just "hello" you've started out as the first normal conversationalist I've had...
Stranger: most people either swear at me or try to cyber...
Me: me too
Stranger: and therefore, you're boring... Goodbye!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.




...


Upon further reflection, Omegle is a waste of time, full of perverts and spam-bots.

Honestly, I'm ashamed to admit I tried it.

--
D. Phillips
Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment