Monday, August 15, 2011

A Daddy's Girl Confession

It was 23rd of June, around 8 pm, when I saw this one:

A contest involving me and my "Tatay"?  Perfect.

For 7 months now (to be exact), I was not able to visit my  tatay in Tondo for I have been so busy lately in so many things, especially now that I have my own family.  Lately we have moved to a farther place and my baby is frequently  sick (asthma attack) so we weren't able to travel there.  I missed my tatay's birthday last March. :(  That is why when I saw this contest, I knew it's the best thing I can do for now:



So at that moment, surprisingly, I was able to create a full length letter for tatay in just 10 minutes time:



Unfortunately, there is only limited characters allowed.  It took me for almost a week (after a series of emails and troubleshooting on the application by the Samsung Facebook Admins--thanks a lot for the help guys) before I came up with this final revision of my letter to him:


Honestly, this is the hardest thing to do:  writing a letter to your dad with limited characters ('coz I have tons of things to say).  But anyway, everything is done. ^_^

Tatay, I have a lot of things in mind that I wanna say to you.  But there is one thing for sure:  I love you and no matter what happened before, you are still the best tatay I have.  I love you.

In lieu to this, I am asking peeps for your utmost help to give my tatay this happiness so we could bond more through singing in this SMART TV.
A single CLICK of the icon "LIKE" will do miles away for me.
Just:
LIKE first this page:

then click this photo below:


and you will be directed to the application page just click "ALLOW ACCESS" and then afterwards hit the 

button on the LOWER RIGHT SIDE of the entry.

Thank you.  Your votes are highly appreciated.
Voting is until 11:59pm tonight.

Likewise, you may also want to join, you still have few hours left.  Simply click the DEAR DAD tab on the left side of the Facebook fan page.  :)


Goodluck everyone.

-xoxo-




No comments:

Post a Comment