Friday, March 18, 2011

I did it...heehee


So, tomorrow (March 19) is the Artist Market at the Music Farm here in Charleston.  I have been working like a mad woman all week trying to get some things together for it.  I decided that I should take some photos to document what I have been up too.  This is a joke with this little guy below crawling all over the place:)    Speaking of...check out the bloomers on that tush!  I know, I had to do it.  He was a prime model.  The eyelet lace really accentuates the rolls on the thighs don't ya think?  It's a pink pig in case you can't tell.


Now here is a better shot in the appropriate underpinnings.  
(Baby boxers)


Moving to a few new pieces I have been working on.  This was remnant canvas fabric that I painted grey numbers onto-just like the mobiles just hung in a different way-as wall art.





Hope you local people will come out to the Music Farm Saturday between 10-3 to support all of your local artists!  

P.S. The resolution in these pics is horrible.  If anyone has a canon t1I and wants to give me some tips on white balance , please do so!

*All of these items plus onesies, small and large totes, child size aprons,  boxers,  bloomers as well as canvases will be for sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment