Friday, February 25, 2011

Now I lay me down to sleep....

Seriously, if I had to do it all over again, this is what I would do.  
Pick one. 
 Any one.

Love the look of the barn door behind the crib.  What a statement piece.

Never thought I would use the word elegant for a baby girl's nursery, but don't you think that's a good word for this one above?

This one reminds me of baby G's nursery, that's why I think I like it.  Lots of ooh's and ahh's over the chevron bumper with the orange ties.


This is baby G's nursery above.


This is sweet and simple. 
 I like.


And for the big boys and girls...

I'm sorry, but how precious is this idea with the twin beds above?  I love the little step leading up to the beds.



Another awesome idea, but how tall would your ceilings have to be?

Love.
Great idea for a beach house bunk room....

Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment