Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Total Treat for a Hard Days' Work


Working at home is a no laughing matter. Being a WAHM (Work at Home Mom) with a baby boy, it is really very hard to balance my lifestyle, do my household chores (especially that I do not have any house helper for a week now), plus I need to work on some sort of things, while my toddler keeps on bugging me for so many things. At the end of the day, I found myself so tired and it seems that all I wanna do is just sleep for a week.
This is my everyday routine. I need to have discipline while working. Being a virtual assistant is a serious and exciting career that requires a lot of effort, initiative and determination. Likewise, working on a foreign national is indeed a very challenging task due to language barrier. Sometimes, I found myself frowning due to stress.




Thank God there are things that keeps all of my stress away!

A  SWEET SMILE FROM MY BABY:
A HUG  FROM MY HUBBY:



And last but not the least;

A TREAT FOR MYSELF BY INDULGING A PINT OF HAAGEN DAZS CARAMEL BISCUIT AND CREAM:



Everytime I am indulging this awesome treat, I make sure every spoonful of this alluring ice cream is remembered, from the process of preparing up to the last drop of Haagen Dazs :p

How do I prepare this?

I love apples, choco syrup and wafer sticks.  So I included it on my preps:



Then see how I prepare it:




Now it's finally done:



Time to taste:



After a taste, I just realized, I need to remind everyone around me.

"Do not disturb. Slow melting in progress."



A MOMENT OF TOTAL INDULGENCE:

Little by little taste....



Later on, I am beginning to enjoy it more...



Totally different among others!!!



All that was left was this:



Nothing was left hahaha! ;p

Refreshed for another day's work and adventure.

A new beginning every morning towards a happy life with my hubby, baby and of course, my favorite HAAGEN DAZS Caramel Biscuit and Cream. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment